Investing in Another Business
Making the decision to invest in another business is an important decision which requires input from experienced and knowledgeable legal advisors who can keep you on the right track and help to make the process as smooth as it can be.
Our team has a wealth of experience of advising investors right from the beginning stages of investment through to final completion and have advised clients on both sides of the process.
As a full-service firm, we can assist you with all aspects of the investment process, and we regularly advise investors on:
- All relevant documentation and agreements in relation to the investment, including contracts
- Tax arrangements, and how to structure investment tax efficiently
- Share schemes and employee benefits, and ensuring these are as tax-efficient as possible
- Intellectual property
- Data protection and privacy issues
- Employment issues which may arise as a result of investment
We will work closely with you to fully understand your business and objectives in order to provide clear, practical and tailored advice for you to consider, undertake due diligence as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible and use our extensive knowledge and experience to get the deal over the line as quickly and smoothly as possible.