In this podcast (recorded on 20 June 2023), Neil Kelly, Head of Construction at MacRoberts, is joined by Adjudicator and Barrister, Tony Bingham.
2023 marks 25 years since the coming into force of The Housing Grants, Construction & Regeneration Act 1996.
During this episode, Neil and Tony discuss:
- The impact of the Act on the construction sector
- The process of adjudication
- Jurisdictional challenges
- Use of legal and other experts
- The impact of lawyers and claims consultants in adjudication
- The quality of adjudicators
- The psychology of the decision maker
- The enforcement of adjudicator decisions
This content is also available as a podcast on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts – simply search 'MacRoberts' on your preferred platform to download our latest content.