In 2022, MacRoberts' Corporate Finance team was involved in over:
- 80 sales
- 70 acquisitions, and
- 15 equity investments
with an aggregate value of over £1 billion.
Our deals included advising on over:
- 30 dental transactions
- 10 wealth management and insurance transactions
- 20 healthcare and pharmacy transactions
- 20 transactions in the construction, manufacturing and engineering sectors, and
- several transactions in the renewable energy and data/business intelligence sectors.
We have advised PLCs, owner-managed businesses and investors across various sectors, and our deal highlights include:
- Advising Hydrogen Vehicle Systems Ltd in its £25m fundraising for the design and development of hydrogen-electric vehicles for the commercial vehicle market
- Advising Greenwood Group, one of Scotland's largest independent insurance brokers, in the sale of 75% of the share capital of the company to JMG Group Investments
- Advising on the £8m+ sale of Sumdog Ltd to Swedish education technology leader, eEducation Albert
- Advising Foresight Group in relation to their £3.8m investment in the Electric Heating Company
- Advising independent financial advice firm George Stubbs Financial Services Limited on the sale of the entire issued share capital to Radiant Financial group
- Advising the vendor/key management on the sale of CPS Building Services Limited to global investment firm HIG Capital
- Advising Indian-based Roseate Hotel Group on its acquisition of five-star luxury Scottish hotels Dunstane House and Hampton House Hotel in Edinburgh city centre
- Advising on the sale of data and business intelligence company Instinctive Business Intelligence Limited to Version 1 Solutions Limited
How can we help you?
MacRoberts' corporate finance lawyers advise on all areas of corporate law, including start-up and venture capital deals, joint ventures, business restructures, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, selling your business, investing in other businesses, securing equity investment and more.
Read more here and contact a member of our team to find out how we can assist your business.Find Out More