The consequences of breaching competition law are severe.
Our practical training ensures that you and your workforce understand how competition law applies to day to day business and minimises infringements. Most importantly this training can reduce the risk of:
- incurring penalties of up to 10% of your turnover
- your agreements being rendered void and unenforceable
- being the subject of claims for damages
- suffering adverse publicity; and
- criminal prosecution!
Training is offered in a flexible format of either half-day or full day courses or a series of breakfast or evening seminars. These can be held in our Glasgow or Edinburgh offices or at your own premises.
Our standard competition compliance training programme covers the following areas:
- Introduction to competition law
- Anti-competitive agreements and cartels
- Dominance and abusive conduct
- Investigations and Leniency
This programme can be tailored to meet your specific requirements and can be supplemented with the following specialist areas:
- State aids
- Distribution and Agency agreements
- Technology transfer agreements
- Merger assessment
For further information or to book a training session please contact: