Commercial Dispute Resolution and Property Litigation Partner Gillian Craig will be presenting at the RICS Dilapidations Forum Annual Conference, which will take place online on 24 and 25 February 2021.
This year’s forum will look at dilapidations in a post-COVID world, taking into consideration the most pressing valuation, technical and legal issues faced by professionals. Over the two days, leading experts from across the dilapidations intersection will provide delegates with specialist insights into:
- How the pandemic is affecting your role
- Innovations arising as a result of the unique challenges posed
- New best practice practical techniques to put into practice
Gillian Craig will be hosting the Scotland-focused breakout session of the forum, which will include:
- Scottish case law updates
- The fundamentals of leases and settlement agreements in Scotland
- How Alternative Dispute Resolution can benefit you
- What a diminution in value exercise could look like in Scotland
Full details of the conference and information on how to book are available here.