MacRoberts is pleased to announce the launch of applications to become a charity partner of the firm for 2020/2021. Applications are open to any registered charitable organisation operating in Scotland.
The firm sees corporate social responsibility as twofold: firstly, to help our Partners and staff give something back to the communities in which we live and work; and, secondly, to foster a team spirit within the firm and generate a sense of pride in who we are and how we work, which translates to providing the best possible service to our clients.
The firm currently has established partnerships with a number of leading charities in Scotland, whom we have supported in a wide variety of ways, including:
- Donating Christmas presents to the young residents of Action for Children’s New Horizons project in Haddington
- Supporting Action for Children’s annual Clickety Chicks event, raising over £35,000 for the charity
- Taking part in the Kiltwalk across Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Dundee in aid of ENABLE Scotland
- Sponsoring the Twitter Wall at ENABLE Scotland’s annual fundraising ball
- Dressing up as elves and delivering presents to the children at the Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow
- Sponsoring Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity’s Big Charity Quiz of the Year, raising over £15,000 to fund enhanced equipment and services at the Royal Hospital for Children
- Providing pro-bono legal advice to The Cumnock Tryst, as well as sponsoring its annual festival in Cumnock
- Hosting the Princes Trust Mosaic Scotland Connect event as well as the Enterprise Challenge Scotland Regional Final 2019 (following a national competition for secondary school students across the UK) in our Glasgow office
Any registered charity in Scotland is welcome to apply to become a MacRoberts charity partner, and applications are open until 31 December 2019.
For full details and to apply, please click here.