Pensions are seen by many as the most significant employee benefit aside from salary. We understand the issues that employers and trustees of both private occupational and public pension schemes face when negotiating a complex maze of pension, social security, tax and employment legislation, as well as frequent judicial decisions and European developments.
Our Pensions Group is here to guide you through this maze and can advise on all aspects of pensions law. You will find us knowledgeable, professional and approachable. Clients tell us they value our understanding of their often complex requirements and our approach of offering straightforward, clear and practical advice to provide the solution that works best for them.
We advise a diverse range of clients across private, public and not-for-profit sectors, from multi-national companies and owner-managed businesses, to Scottish Government agencies, local authorities and charitable bodies.
- Jacobs UK Limited and the trustees of its various pension schemes
- JPI Media
- Scottish Council for Development & Industry
- The J & J Denholm Group and the trustees of its pension schemes
- Trustees of Edinburgh Airport Pension Scheme
- Trustees of the Chivas Brothers Pension Scheme