MacRoberts House-builders’ Team offers specialist and effective legal advice to support house-builders across the private and public sectors. We offer a comprehensive range of services from managing large projects and arranging site acquisitions, preparing contracts, drafting development agreements all the way through to individual plot sales or disposal of the whole site.
We regularly advise on significant strategic development and regeneration projects as well as on smaller scale developments and all other development projects.
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Disputes with employers, contractors and sub-contractors
- Environmental issues
- Health and safety
- Plot sales
- Site acquisition and disposal including site assembly, complex land acquisitions and developments through conditional contracts and development agreements
- Site assembly and site acquisition, including by compulsory purchase and appropriation