Our Employment Experience
We work for some of the best known employers in the country including national PLCs and utilities companies, large charities and nine local authorities. We advise clients across a wide range of sectors including major national utilities, engineering, manufacturing, construction, food and drink, education, local authorities, charities, financial institutions and professional bodies.
You can therefore be confident that we will be able to understand your issues, anticipate any problems and provide the best possible outcome for you and your organisation.
Our specialists within the Employment Law Group have decades of combined experience in advising employers on employment and business immigration matters.
We advise on all areas of employment law including:
- Employment Tribunal Advocacy and EAT claims
- TUPE and organisational restructures
- Redundancy and/or re-organisation
- Pay and remuneration, including equal pay and holiday pay
- Business immigration
- Equality and avoiding workplace discrimination
- Handling difficult conversations
- Settlement agreements
- Collective bargaining
- Employee relations
- Discipline and grievance
- Working time
- Whistle blowing
- Employment and worker status
- Service Agreements, contracts and policies
- Industrial relations