We are able to support employers through the whole sponsorship process from beginning to end to ensure that your business can recruit the skilled employees that you need.
- Advising employers on immigration compliance matters, including the HR systems that need to be in place to comply with Home Office requirements
- Advising employers on Tier Two Sponsorship applications, including Tier Two General and Tier Two Intra Company Transfer applications
- Advising on applications outside of the points-based system
- Advising on settlement applications
- Advising on illegal working laws
- Advising on the effects of Brexit
We regularly provide training to employers on compliance matters and we can also audit your processes to ensure that they meet Home Office requirements.
Our ExperienceOur specialist Employment Law Group regularly advises employers on all aspects of the points-based immigration system, and our specialists have more than a decade of experience in advising employers on immigration matters.
Those in our Business Immigration team are all employment lawyers – as employment law matters and immigration matters frequently overlap, we consider that this gives our clients an added benefit. We have experience of advising clients in a broad range of sectors, but with a particular emphasis on financial services, the education sector and oil and gas.