MacRoberts is delighted to take part in a webinar on the post-Brexit Trade and Cooperation Agreement, which will take place at 4.00pm GMT on 17 February 2021.
During this webinar, hosted by The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK in collaboration with Studio Legale Jacobacci and MacRoberts, Partner and Chair Euan Duncan and Employment Senior Associate Kenny Scott, alongside Emanuela Truffo, Partner with Studio Legale Jacobacci, will discuss:
- TM protection and branding issues
- PGI and PDO protection in the UK
- Key commercial contract terms (e.g. delivery, delivery costs, returns policy, product recall, force majeure, liability - and limitation of liability - and insurance)
- Practical issues and solutions, as well as legal perspective
- The UK taking back control of employment laws – fact or fiction?
- Implications for business under the Withdrawal Agreement if the UK changes employment rights in the UK
- Recruiting/employing EU and non-EU nationals.
Full details and the link to register for this webinar can be found here.