MacRoberts is delighted to sponsor the Highlands and Islands Food & Drink Awards, which take place in Inverness on Friday 5 October 2018.
Now in their 14th year, the Awards showcase and celebrate excellence and achievement in the food and drink industry across the region.
44 food and drink businesses have been shortlisted for the 13 awards on offer, including the new Young Ambassador of the Year Award. In line with Scotland’s 2018 Year of Young People, this award will recognise the most influential and hard-working young people in the Highlands and Islands.
MacRoberts is sponsoring the New Product Award at this year’s ceremony. Euan Duncan, Head of Food & Drink, was delighted to be part of the judging panel last month, helping to determine the shortlist of exciting new product launches over the past year.
The finalists for the New Product Award are:
- Beinn an Tuirc Distillers – Kintyre Botanical Gin
- Great Glen Charcuterie – Scottish Pork Salami
- Isle of Barra Oysters – FLUPSY oysters
- Isle of Skye Distillers – Tommy’s Gin
- New Wave Foods – SHØRE Seaweed Puffs
- Windswept Brewing Co – Hurricane IPA
Full details of the awards and the 2018 shortlist can be found on the HIFAD 2018 website.