Welcome to the latest edition of MacRoberts' Food & Drink Newsletter.
As lockdown restrictions are gradually eased across the UK, businesses are now considering, and planning for, what the 'new normal' will look like across the sector.
Insights from our team in this edition include:
- A look at flexible furlough across the food & drink and hospitality sectors
- COVID-19, contact tracing and protecting customers' and visitors' personal data
- Tied Pubs (Scotland) Bill – could this be a lifeline for tied publicans in Scotland?
- What the Corporate Insolvency & Governance Act means for food & drink firms and suppliers
- The growing trend of vegan pies
- Will we continue to shop local after lockdown?
- Recipes, copyright and what you need to know
- Ethical veganism and personal data
We were also delighted to catch up with three exciting businesses to hear about how they are faring during the COVID-19 pandemic – a huge thank you to COCO - The Art of Chocolate, Immaculate Drinks Ltd and RachAls Kitchen for sharing their stories with us.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in this edition, or if you would like to read more about a particular topic in future newsletters, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.