The Sector Sessions is a series of podcasts by MacRoberts, looking at the current issues facing businesses across the Scottish economy.
In this episode, Neil Kelly, Head of Construction at MacRoberts, is joined by Len Bunton, Chair of the RICS Conflict Avoidance Process, and Professor Rudi Klein, past CEO of the Specialist Engineering Contractors' Group, to discuss the issues facing Scotland's construction sector, including:
- The Scottish Construction Industry Coronavirus Forum, now Construction Industry Collective Voice (CICV)
- Payment and Project Bank Accounts
- Retention: The current position and where are we going?
- Payment provisions in the Construction Act 1996
- The Adjudication Process
- The RICS Conflict Avoidance Pledge
- Quality of Works and Payment
This content is also available as a podcast on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts – simply search 'MacRoberts' on your preferred platform to download our latest content.