Welcome to the latest edition of MacRoberts' Food & Drink Newsletter.
With the food & drink and hospitality sectors particularly hard hit by restrictions, this Newsletter looks at:
- The Government support schemes available for businesses – including business loans and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Rural business diversification – the legal considerations for rural businesses
- Business interruption insurance claims – the FCA's test case
- How Brexit may affect the exports of organic goods
- A look at what brewers are doing to reduce beer waste
- The growing popularity of the meat-free diet
We were also delighted to catch up with MacSween of Edinburgh, who gave us an insight to the brand and taking Scotland's national dish to the global stage.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in this edition, or if you would like to read more about a particular topic in future newsletters, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.