We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of MacRoberts’ Food & Drink Newsletter in which we take a look at the latest developments across the food and drink sector and how your business may be affected.
In this edition, we look at:
- How a no-deal Brexit may impact businesses who rely on the EU Protected Food Name scheme to protect their products from imitation
- Important changes to employment law which you should be aware of
- The latest developments in agri-tech and how it can benefit businesses in the industry
- Proposed legislation around allergen labelling on food packaging
- The recent McDonald's/Supermac's trade mark case and the lessons businesses can learn from this
We hope you enjoy reading our Food & Drink Newsletter and, as always, we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future topics. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team with any comments or suggestions you may have.