Whilst business seems to continue on a different format in the English & Welsh courts, the position in Scotland is not as happy...
Download our short guide in which we look at the position in relation to:
- Litigation – urgent, non-urgent and appeals
- Messenger-at-Arms & Sheriff Officers
- Liquidation and changes to the insolvency regime
- Commercial leases – irritancy
- What do debtors under commercial leases need to be aware of?
- What can debtors generally do to avoid financial difficulties and protect their credit rating?