We are looking for an experienced administrator for our Dundee who will provide support to our Real Estate, Commercial and Employment teams.
As an administrator, you will work as part of the administration function of the business and be responsible for a variety of tasks which will include;
- Diary management
- Document management including opening new client matter files
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Processing printing, photocopying and scanning documents for electronic filing
- Document production and binding as required
- Mailroom duties
- Reception duties and telephony cover
- Assistance with making sure storage supplies are up to date
- Complete stationary requests
- Assistance with client events/setting up meetings
- General administrative duties
- Using IT based skills
Key Skills & Experience
We are looking to hear from individuals with experience in office administration. A high level of skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is also required. In addition applicants should be able to work effectively within a team. Good written and oral communication skills are required together with strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.