It’s important to get a good start to your career in law, and with this in mind our Trainee programme has been designed to enable you to get the most from a combination of on-the-job training, courses and seminars.
We aim to attract high-calibre Trainees who will contribute to the success of our business and we are interested in candidates who achieved consistently good grades from school (A + B in Higher or A levels) and have obtained, or are on track to obtain, at least a 2:1 degree. We also specifically take into consideration your personal characteristics and are looking for excellent communication skills, sound planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
Our application process for 2020 traineeships closed on 31 July 2018.
We will be exhibiting at the following university law fairs in 2018:
- Dundee University – Monday 17 September 2018
- Aberdeen University – Tuesday 18 September 2018
- Strathclyde University – Wednesday 19 September 2018
- Edinburgh University – Wednesday 26 September 2018
- Glasgow University – Tuesday 2 October 2018