This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If you feel the site is too hard to view, feel free to select the text only version from below.
(Note: If style sheets are turned off, or not supported by your browser, the content on this site can still be accessed and read. All fonts are relative allowing users to resize text if required.)
Features to Enhance the Site's Accessibility
- All text should be resizable using the browser text resize option. If using Internet Explorer on the PC go to the View menu and select 'Text Size' and choose the appropriate size text, e.g. 'largest'. For users of Safari on the Mac go to the View menu then choose "Make Text Bigger".
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- A "breadcrumb" trail feature is provided to aid navigation in that it displays the current page’s context within the site structure. The "breadcrumb" trail can be found directly under the banner graphic on each page. On this page it is: MacRoberts Home > Accessibility Statement.
- The accessibility of the site has been tested on a wide range of browsers.
- On each content page there is a link to a ‘Say it’ button which reads out the content of the page.
- A search box on every page.
- A link to the site's site map listing all the pages on the site in relation to other pages and sections.
- A link to this accessibility statement.
- A link back to this web site's home page.
We aim that our website, wherever possible, adheres to good coding practice guidelines and accessibility guidelines. What that means is this website is viewable by the widest audience possible. With an accessible and standards compliant website you can be sure that no one is denied access; navigation and usability is simple for all, regardless of knowledge or abilities.
Unless otherwise stated and to the best of our knowledge we believe all pages on this website meet all accessibility guidelines up to double A accessibility standard, as measured against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
MacRoberts LLP, in association with Crown Digital, make every effort to create and maintain a site that is accessible to everyone. However a web site is never static and sometimes pages get modified. If you have problems accessing any page in this site, please e-mail email@example.com stating the address of the page and the problem you encountered.
Or you can contact us.